10 January 2018
Whether you’re looking for bargains on local produce, arts and crafts, or hoping to make some cash selling some of your own, your local markets on the Gold Coast are the places to go.
Here’s some of the best local markets around the Gold Coast
Farmer fresh bargains
- The markets are a great place to grab bargains on local fresh, healthy produce.
- There’s lots of Farmers Markets around the Gold Coast, including the Farmers Markets from 6am to 11:30am each Sunday at
- There’s also the Gold Coast Farmer’s Markets:
- If you’re after organic produce, the Gold Coast Organic Farmers Markets are each Sunday from 6am till 11:30am at Miami State High School.
Savings on second hand treasures
- Each weekend there’s a trove of treasures just waiting to be discovered!
- Make big cash savings on second hand items at some of the Gold Coast’s many car boot sales and second hand goods markets.
- Spots to go bargain hunting include:
- Car boot Sundays at Carrara Markets
- Ashmore Rotary market on the fourth Sunday of each month
- Burleigh Rotary market on the second Sunday of each month
- Helensvale Lions Club market on the first Sunday of each month
- Elanora State High School market each Sunday
Arts, crafts and fashion
- Explore the fascinating array of arts, crafts, fashion, gifts and knick-knacks on offer at some of the Gold Coast’s many markets.
- The Beachside Art and Craft Markets are held each Sunday at the Broadbeach, Coolangatta, and Burleigh Heads beach-fronts. Check the website for market dates at each location.
- The Surfers Paradise Beachfront Markets offer over 100 stalls and are held at the end of Cavill Mall every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday night.
- The Zero2Five markets have great bargains on new and pre-loved kids items – check them out at Upper Coomera.
Beautiful and boutique
- For some gorgeous and lovingly handmade creations, head to the Mummy Tree Markets at Sanctuary Cove.
- This boutique market features hip and stylish fashions, crafts and creations for the kids and the whole family.
- Stallholders offer some unique products and services for pregnancy, babies, children and adults.
- There’s also tasty food, drink and kids entertainment.
- Check their website for upcoming market dates at Sanctuary Cove’s Village Green or Masthead Way.