Buying without breaking the bank
It’s that moment we all dread – the washing machine shuddering to a stop in the middle of a cycle, or the dishwasher packing it in just after you packed it full of dirty dishes. Or perhaps you’re moving into a new rental home and need to nab yourself a new fridge or dryer. One thing’s for sure – whitegoods are expensive! Here’s a few tips that will help you get your hands on whitegoods in Logan, without spending too much of your precious cash.
5 ways to buy cheap whitegoods in Logan
Get social in Logan
- Facebook isn’t just for uploading family pics and tagging your friends in funny memes. It’s also the perfect place to nab yourself a local bargain.
- Search for the Buy/Swap/Sell and other group pages for the Logan area like Logan and Surrounding buy/sell/swap or Logan Village, Yarrabilba, Tambourine and Jimboomba buy/sell/swap. Many groups have a ‘search’ function that lets you enter your keywords, such as ‘fridge’ or ‘washing machine’.
- Otherwise take a scroll through the posts to see what’s on offer around Logan. Post a shout-out asking if someone nearby has a fridge or washer (or whatever appliance you’re after!) to sell.
- While you’re at it, you could post a few items you might have to sell, and perhaps make enough cash to cover the cost of your purchase. Smart, eh?
Going, going – gone!
- Online auctions are another super-smart and cheap way to nab a bargain on a new appliance.
- Head to ‘Appliances’ on eBay or Grays Online. Select the appliance type you’re after and sort the results to display the listings located closest to you in Logan to see what appliances are for sale around your area.
- Whether you’re after a brand new one or are happy to buy second hand to save a load of cash, there’s bound to be a few options to choose from.
Score on seconds
- You can save some cash on a brand new appliance by buying a factory second.
- Around Logan, head to Smart Electrical in Browns Plains to see what deals they have an offer.
- You’ll nab yourself a brand new appliance that’s still covered by warranty, giving you peace of mind at a bargain price!
Extra special deals on ex rentals
- If you can’t afford brand new whitegoods in Logan, consider hunting down a super cheap deal on an ex-rental one.
- Around Logan, head to the T. Edwards ex-rental clearance store in Browns Plains to check out their range of ex-rental appliances.
- This can be a great way to pick up a fairly new model. It might just show a few signs of wear and tear, but save you loads of cash.
Need some help coming up with the cash?
- Have you been caught out without enough emergency cash? Need to cover the cost of replacing those broken down whitegoods in Logan, City Finance can help!
- We’re always here to help you with access to a quick cash loan anytime you need it.
- Simply pop in for a chat with our friendly Logan Central branch staff, or give us a call today on 1300 201 300.
- You can also apply online today!