DIY Halloween fun for kids
- Bunnings are hosting a few spooky events for some Halloween fun in Nerang that will delight all the family!
- Head in to Bunnings Nerang on Tuesday 31 October in your best spooky costume to enjoy some free trick or treating fun and spooky games!
- To get into the spooky spirit before Halloween hits, head to Bunnings Oxenford for free Halloween DIY workshops at 10am on Saturday 28 or Sunday 29 October. Book your spot online!
- You can also join in these free and spooky DIY fun at Bunnings Southport, Mermaid Waters, Burleigh Waters and Nerang.
Splash in for spooky fun!
- Dive into some devilish fun at the Mudgeeraba Aquatic Centre’s Halloween pool party!
- Splash into some spooky fun from 5pm to 8pm on Friday 27 October.
- There will be a kids’ disco, pool inflatable and bumper boats.
- The BBQ and kiosk will be available for hungry little monsters.
- Dress up in your spooky best to win a prize!
Hassle-free trick or treating
- Head along to Westfield Helensvale on Sunday 29 October for a day of hair-raising fun!
- Little monsters can run wild in their Halloween Festival from 11am to 3pm.
- Collect your free trick or treat bag and map and follow the spooky trail around the centre collect sweet treats. Just beware of the little frights along the way!
- There’s also all day entertainment including face painting, spooky DJ, prizes, characters and much more.
Spooky after school fun
- The kids will love joining into some free freaky activities and crafts at your local library for some Halloween fun in Nerang.
- Head into Helensvale, Robina or Upper Coomera Library from 3:30pm to 4:30pm on Tuesday 31 October for their Spooktacular fun afternoon.
- Jump online to book your spot today!
- Teens can enjoy the Halloween-themed Loud in the Library session at Helensvale Library from 6pm to 7:30pm on Friday 27 October.
Night time means fright time!
- NightQuarter music and markets are brewing up a Halloween party filled with devilish desserts, ghoulish delights and trick or treating until moonlight.
- Frightening creatures from your family are invited to eat, drink and be scary at NightQuarter for a spooktacular trick or treat hunt and a wickedly good time.
- There will be a scary makeup station, a kids dance party, spooky magic show and a classic Halloween movie screening!
- Entry is $3, and kids under 12 are free.
- For a spooky celebration at a marvelous height, head to Skypoint at Surfers Paradise for some Halloween fun in Nerang.
- On Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 October from 11am to 5pm there’s freaky fun including balloon art, face painting, character meet and greets and a trick or treat bag.
- The Halloween fun is included in your general admission ticket, which is $14 for kids and $24 for adults.
- The big kids can enjoy the adults-only Halloween Spooktacular Soirees happening on the 28, 29 and 31 October.
- $34 per adult gets you a fun evening of live music, spooktacular entertainment. This includes zombies and ghosts, canapes and a complimentary beverage on arrival.
- Check the Skypoint website to book.
Go get dressed in your Halloween best, and get out and about for some spooky fun in Nerang this Halloween!