There’s lots of sports to choose from around Bankstown! Whether you’ve been playing a sport for years or have resolved to try something new, here’s a few sporting suggestions.
Sports to try around Bankstown
The Bankstown region has all football codes covered.
Bounce baby, bounce!
On your marks!
- Release your child’s inner athlete and get in touch with Bankstown Sports Little Athletics at Georges Hall.
- They can try their hand at high jump, long jump, shotput and of course running!
Hit a home run
Calling all cricketers!
Team sports not your thing?
There’s lots of alternatives to team sports around Bankstown.
Grab some cash to help cover the cost
- If you need some extra cash to help cover the cost of signing your kids up for sports around Bankstown, help may be at hand!
- The NSW Government’s Active Kids Rebate program offers a $100 voucher for each school aged child, for use with participating sports and fitness organisations.
- Check their website for details on how to apply.
Save cash on your sports around Bankstown
Still need some fast cash to get you moving?
- If you need quick and easy access to some extra cash to launch your sporting dream, City Finance can help!
- Pop in and visit our friendly staff at our Bankstown branch for a chat.
- You can also phone us on 9708 4211, or apply online today!