Music makes the world go round! There’s nothing quite like soaking up the vibe of your favourite music being played live. You don’t need a limitless budget to go to expensive concerts. Here’s some local spots where you can enjoy live music in Logan.
Get jazzy with it
- If getting jazzy makes your heart sing, then head for the bright lights of Brisbane Jazz Club.
- This not-for-profit venue hosts quality live jazz performances every Thursday to Sunday.
- Tickets are at budget prices, making this a top spot to get your groove on when cash is tight.
Local music in Logan for free
- The Logan Diggers Services Club has free live music every Friday and Saturday night from 9pm. Head on down and take in some tunes for free!
- Or check out the Visit Logan website which has some great listings for upcoming live music performances, including free events at Logan Art Gallery and Middle Green.
- If you’re heading to Brisbane, check out the gigs in the City Sounds program.
- These free gigs are held in Brisbane’s Queen Street Mall, Post Office Square and South Bank and cover a wide range of genres, so there’s something for every music lover!
Enjoy an authentic pub gig
Sing yourself silly
- Enjoy a karaoke crack-up! Bring a few laughs to your live music experience by creating it yourself.
- Head to the Logan Village Hotel every Friday night from 8pm to grab the mic and become a rock star!
- Karaoke is always a fun night out with mates. Whether you’re brave enough to take to the stage or prefer the role of adoring (or horrified!) fan, the live music laughs are guaranteed.
The big gigs
- Sure, you might need to stretch your budget a little (or perhaps a lot!), but sometimes a big name comes along and you’ve just gotta find a way to be there.
- Around the Logan area, you’ll catch the big names performing at Logan Entertainment Centre or the Brisbane Entertainment Centre. Big names touring here this year include Neil Diamond, Bruno Mars and Pink.
- Try your luck on some discounted last minute tickets. Head to Lasttix to check out what cheap tickets are on offer around the Logan and Brisbane area.
- But be warned about buying dodgy tickets online. Ticket scalpers are out there selling unauthorised tickets that will not work at the door. You’re essentially throwing your cold hard cash down the drain!
With plenty of free and cheap options to get into the groove, hit the town and enjoy some live music in Logan area today!
We can help you with fast cash to get out on the town
- Want to broaden your musical horizons or indulge in an expensive stadium style concert?
- City Finance can help you come up with the fast cash you need!
- Pop in and visit our friendly staff at our Logan Central branch for a chat.
- You can also phone us on 1300 201 300, or apply online today!