Socialising on a budget in Gosnells
You don’t have to miss out on fun with friends when you’re not flash with cash.
Here’s some low budget ideas for kicking back with your mates this weekend.
Cheap eats in Gosnells
You don’t have to skip dining out when you can’t splash the cash.
- There’s a few great cheap eats around Gosnells where you and your mates can enjoy a fun and tasty meal together, even on a budget.
- Local cheap eats include Charco’s, Kadai King in Thornlie and King Tiger Thai in Gosnells.
Boozing on a budget
You can still enjoy a few drinks without having to splash too much cash.
- Head to your favourite Gosnells local to get your night started early. The drinks are often cheaper earlier in the night, when you can hopefully grab a happy hour special and a few cheap cocktails.
- Pina colada, anyone? Host a cocktail party at home! There’s a great guide here. Decide on one or two cocktails, divvy up the list of ingredients between your guests so you split the cost between you, and ask everyone to bring a plate of food, so you don’t all get too messy!
Get fit with your friends
Catching up with friends doesn’t have to be all about eating and drinking – why not combine socialising with a workout?
- There’s loads a fun and free ways you and your mates can get fit together in Gosnells.
- Take a hike together, and enjoy the many walking trails around Gosnells.
- Get on your bikes and explore Gosnells by cycling.
- Or if you’re brave enough, tackle a free fun run together! Head to Pioneer Park in Gosnells for the local Park Run at 8am every Saturday morning.
- It’s the perfect way to kick start your weekend, and you and your mates can enjoy a coffee together afterwards.
A night of Trivia at your local pub has something for everyone.
- Whether you’re a general knowledge whizz or can’t stand quizzes – it’s all about the fun and banter of hanging out with your mates and enjoying a few laughs.
- You don’t have to be an expert on current affairs or international politics. Pub trivia is more about pop culture – the music, sports, celebrities and TV shows that you love.
- So grab a gang of friends and head to The Court in Perth at 7pm on Thursdays. Enjoy steak and a beer or wine for just $15!
- It’s a fabulous, fun and free way to get together for a few laughs and pick up a few fun facts along the way. Who knows – you could even win a cash prize!
Head to the flicks for next to nix
Going to the cinema can cost a small fortune – but it doesn’t have to.
- We’re not talking about limiting your options to Cheap Tuesday.
- Cheap movie tickets to Hoyts Southlands are just a click away if you’re an Optus customer, or an RAC member.
- Register now for movie savings with Telstra Thanks.
- Then grab your cheap tickets, grab some mates and check out the latest movies.
- But ditch the expensive candy bar snacks – swing by the supermarket on your way in to grab a few treats for just a few dollars.
So, how are you catching up with your mates this week in Gosnells? Share your free and cheap ideas!