Whether you’re looking for bargains on local produce, arts and crafts, or hoping to make some cash selling some of your own, your local markets in Gosnells are the places to go.
Here’s some of the best local markets in Gosnells
Something for everyone
- Relax as you browse all that is on offer at the Gosnells Railway Markets.
- These markets in Gosnells are a great place to enjoy market shopping, grab a bite to eat, and spend time with friends and family.
- Stallholders offer a wide range of fresh fruit and vegies, antiques, arts and crafts, fashion, accessories and toys.
- They’re open from Thursday to Sunday every week from 10am.
- Follow the Gosnells Railway Market on Facebook for updates on all the latest happenings.
- Browse through the delightful range of locally handmade crafts at Perth’s Creator’s Corner Craft Markets in Thornlie.
- These are held one Saturday a month at the Thornlie Christian College in Southern River.
- Local crafters offer a wide range of artisan creations, including everything from gourmet treats and beauty products to fashion, accessories and homewares.
- For upcoming market dates and all the latest info, follow the Creator’s Corner Crafter’s Markets on Facebook.
Soak up the vibe!
- If you love great food, culture and live music, then these markets are for you!
- On selected Friday evenings, the City of Armadale hosts the Hawker’s Markets in Memorial Park, Armadale.
- Enjoy tasty food from a wide variety of stallholders, offering cuisines from around the world.
- Bring the kids along, they’ll love running around on the grassy lawn and playing in the adventure playground.
- Follow the City of Armadale Hawkers Market on Facebook for upcoming market dates and details.
- For the very best produce that’s farmer fresh, head over to the Kalamunda Farmers Market.
- This is rated as one of the best farmer’s markets in Perth. It’s open from 8am until 12 noon each Sunday on the Central Mall in Kalamunda.
- Embrace the paddock to plate movement and buy your produce direct from the local Perth grower or producer.
- Stallholders offer everything from fresh and organic fruit ad vegies, meats, eggs, bread, gourmet food and treats. There’s also crafts and beauty products, plus much more!
- For upcoming market dates and all the latest info, follow the Kalamunda Farmers Market on Facebook.
In the market for some fast cash?
- Whether you need quick and easy access to some fast cash to launch your own market stall or to go market shopping, City Finance can help!
- Pop in and visit our friendly staff at our Gosnells branch for a chat.
- You can also phone us on 9490 2491, or apply online today!