When you need a quick cash loan you want to understand how it works and be clear on the details. Perhaps you have an unexpected bill to pay, need cash for a rental bond or want to get away from it all for a while on a holiday.
Whatever your reason for needing a little extra fast cash, we have the answers to all of your questions.
Top 10 things you want to know about your small cash loan
What are my loan options?
City Finance offer a range of quick cash loan types to best suit your needs:
- Short term loans of $300 to $2000 for a term of up to a year
- Medium term loans of $2001 to $5000 for a term of up to two years
- Settlement loans
Who can apply for a quick cash loan?
- Anyone aged 18 or over. You’ll just need to have photo or other accepted ID, and be able to demonstrate a regular income.
Am I eligible for a small cash loan?
- It’s easy to find out – simply apply online.
- Some of the things we look at when determining your eligibility include:
- your income from employment and Centrelink benefits and other government payments
- any supporting information that shows you can afford the repayments
- your credit history
- we also have to consider some legal aspects, such as if you’re bankrupt or in a Part IX Debt Agreement
Do you do a credit check?
- As with most loan providers, we carry out credit checks as part of our initial assessment.
- But don’t panic if you have bad credit history. This won’t necessarily prevent you getting a loan, it just means we need to take care and perhaps a little more time with our checks.
How much can I borrow?
- This varies depending on factors like your income and credit history.
- Our loans start at $500 and go up to $5000
How quickly will I have the cash?
- Once approved, your cash will be available first thing in the morning of the next business day.
How do I make repayments?
- We’ll work with you to devise the repayment plan that best suits your needs, and can direct debit payments from your nominated bank account weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- You can pay your loan off sooner and make extra repayments if you like, there’s no penalties.
What are the costs, fees and charges for a short-term loan?
- You’ll know the full cost of your loan upfront – there’s no hidden fees and charges.
- Click here to use our free online calculator to work out the cost of your loan. There’s no other costs at all if you keep up with your agreed repayments.
Can I have more than one loan at a time?
- Once again, this depends on your income, expenses and lending history with us. Once you have paid off a certain amount of your existing loan you can apply for a second loan.
- We understand that life can hit you with an unexpected surprise at times, and circumstances can change therefore we try to tailor your loans to your needs and your affordability.
- We’ll simply work with you first to be sure that you can afford the additional repayments.
How do I apply?
Apply online right here!
Still have questions?
- At City Finance, we’re here to help.
- Simply pop in to your local branch for a chat with our friendly staff, or give us a call on 1300 34 34 62 (1300 FINANCE).