Free and cheap health and fitness ideas in Midland
New year, new you – right?! Make 2018 the year you follow through on your health and fitness goals, without busting your budget. It doesn’t have to cost a lot of cash to start looking good and feeling great.
Top spots around Midland for health and fitness on a budget
- Why not try a new team sport to get you moving and motivated.
- There’s a huge variety of sports and training options and facilities all over the Midland area.
- Check out what’s happening near you and at your local Midland sporting club.
Walk your way to good health – it’s free!
Get back to nature
Take your walking a little off the beaten track, and enjoy a bushwalk.
Free fun run
- Runners will love jumping onto the Park Run bandwagon.
- Every Saturday morning you can head to your nearest site to join a free 5km run.
- There’s a Park Run each week at Woodridge Riverside Park, or check out their website for other locations and more info.
Hit the gym for free
- Don’t spend a fortune on an expensive gym membership. Midland has lots of great parks where you can have fun with the family while working on your fitness.
- Let the kids have a play while you enjoy a workout. Use this creative guide to using equipment at your local kids playground as the base for a great workout.
On your bike!
If cruising on two wheels is more your style, the Midland area has some great cycling routes and trails.
For more advice, ideas and inspiration, jump online and check out the free Live Lighter program.
- This government initiative aims to encourage Aussies to lead healthier lifestyles – to make changes to what they eat and drink, and to be more active.
- It offers free tools and resources, some great tips and a fabulous and easy to use meal and activity planner.
- Get started today and look forward to living lighter – for free!
Need some quick cash to fast track your fitness?
- If you need a small cash loan to get your fitness kick off on the right foot, just pop in and visit our friendly staff at our Midland branch for a chat.
- You can also phone us on 9274 0833, or apply online today!