DIY Halloween fun for kids
- Bunnings are hosting a few spooky events for some Halloween fun in Midland that will delight all the family!
- It’s Halloween Family Fright Night at Bunnings Ellenbrook on Tuesday 31 October from 4pm to 6pm. Enjoy a spooktacular night with trick or treating, face painting and children’s DIY craft. Come dressed in your spooky best and you could win a prize! Book your spot now.
- Bunnings Ellenbrook also have some free freaky fun with their kids’ Halloween DIY and craft sessions. Head in-store at 10am or 1pm on Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 October.
- To get into the spooky spirit before Halloween hits, Bunnings Midland are also running free kids Halloween DIY and craft workshops at 10am on Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 October. Book online.
Crafty Halloween Fun
More-ish monster fun in Morley
- Head to Crimea Reserve in Morley for the Street Food & Co. Halloween Night.
- Wear your best scary Halloween costume and bring your appetite!
- The fun and food runs from 4pm to 8:30pm on Saturday 28 October.
- The freaky fun will include some seriously good street food and live music. There will also be trick or treat goodies for the kids and prizes for the best dressed.
- Jump onto their Facebook page to check out all the details.
Trick or treating know-how
- If you’re planning to go trick or treating, know where the participating streets are near you.
- Jump onto the Ellenbrook and surrounds community Halloween page for all the tips and tricks about trick or treating around the Midland area.
- Does your street take part in trick or treat? Help others to be in the know on the best streets and areas around Midland to get amongst the ghosts and ghouls and enjoy the trick or treating spirit!
- Jump onto our Facebook page to share your tips for the spookiest streets for trick or treating fun around the Midland, Ellenbrook, Hazelmere, Caversham, Guildford, Lockridge and Bellevue areas.
Go get dressed in your Halloween best, and get out and about for some spooky fun in Midland this Halloween!