Ghosts and ghouls
- Looking for some family-friendly Halloween fun in Morayfield? Head to Caboolture Historical Village for hours of fun, food and games for all the family.
- There’s guided ghost tours full of spooky tales around creepy events which took place in this haunted and eerie site.
- On Tuesday 31 October from 6pm to 8:30pm, just $5 entry per person makes this a great value and spooky way to celebrate Halloween!
DIY Halloween fun for kids
- Bunnings are hosting a few spooky events for some Halloween fun in Morayfield that will delight all the family!
- Head to Bunnings Morayfield for free Halloween DIY workshops at 10am on Saturday 28 or Sunday 29 October. Book your spot online!
- On Tuesday 31 October, don’t miss all the fun of the Kids Halloween Disco! Head into Bunnings Morayfield from 6pm to 8pm for free Halloween fun including a disco, craft and DIY workshops, games, face painting, and more.
- There are prizes on offer for best dressed, a free sausage sizzle plus fairy floss and slushies!
Terror-tastic trick or treat fun!
- Head into the Bribie Island RSL for some spooky Halloween fun with your little demons!
- The fun kicks off on Friday 27 October, from 5:30pm to 7:30pm.
- Enjoy the Trick or Treat Halloween Party being held on the Bribie Sports Club Green. Entry is free and it promises to be a terror-tastic family event that oozes hellish fun and devilish deliciousness!
- Do the kids have what it takes to conquer the spooky Mystery Maze? Let them loose in the maze and get them moving to DJ Marc’s tunes.
- There will be a sausage sizzle and burgers on offer to satisfy monstrous appetites, with ice cream and treats for dessert.
Twilight market mania
- Head to Caboolture Country Markets and get amongst the ghosts and ghouls!
- The Halloween Twilight Market is on Saturday 28 October from 6pm to 9pm.
- Dress up in your spooky best and take a wander around to see what the stalls have to offer.
Halloween Sunday spooktacular
- Head to Westfield Northlakes for safe and stress-free trick or treat Halloween fun in Morayfield!
- On Sunday 29 October from 2pm to 5pm, the kids can enjoy the fun of Halloween trick or treating from 2pm, with a spooky disco after party at 3:30pm.
- It’s free and freaky fun! Register now so the kids can take part in this trick or treating adventure.
Freaky fun for all the family
- Head into Club Pine Rivers in Bray Park for an evening of spine-tingling excitement for the whole family.
- Their free kids Trick or Treat Night offers lots of spooky fun. Tell the kids to come dressed up in their scariest costume to take part in all the fun, and be in the running for the best dressed prize.
- Grab a trick or treat map on arrival and visit all of the marked locations marked to fill up your bags with a sweet selection of treats!
- It all happens on Tuesday 31 October from 5pm to 8pm.
Go get dressed in your Halloween best, and get out and about for some spooky fun in Morayfield this Halloween!