Dining out when you’re on a budget doesn’t have to break the bank
Whether you’re catching up with friends and family, dining out for a special occasion or have just been caught out with nothing to eat in the fridge, it’s always nice to treat yourself to a meal out.
But when you’re not flash with cash, it can be hard to find good dining options that are both tasty and won’t break the budget. Forget the over-priced tourist traps – here’s our guide to the some of the best cheap eats around Gosford and the Central Coast.
Mexican mania that’s for a good cause
Pass the pizza!
- Who doesn’t love pizza and pasta? Locals say Joe’s Pizza in Gosford serve up the best pizza on the Central Coast, at super cheap prices.
- With both dine in and take away options, Joe’s menu has loads of Italian pizzas as well as some pasta favourites.
- And you can BYO wine and beer, making Joe’s a cheap night out!
Spice things up
- For authentic and tasty Nepalese and Indian curries, head to the Himalayan Herb in Gosford.
- With dine in and takeaway options, they have some cheap set meal deals to choose from for a value-packed meal.
- In Umina, check out Singapore Zing Café. Just a short stroll from the beach, they do amazing laksa and noodles, or if a burger is more your style try the Portuguese chicken.
- And in Wyong, Tim’s Kitchen Chinese serves up all your Chinese favourites with quick, friendly service and a cheap prices.
Café brekkie or lunch
- If you’re around Gosford, pop by Farenheit Cafe for fast, super friendly service and awesome food.
- Farenheit serve up tasty café favourites with a twist, with fabulous friendly service and great value for money.
Good for your waistline and your wallet!
- For a healthy option, head to The Salad Spot at The Entrance.
- With fresh and flavoursome salads and smoothies at value for money prices, both your body and your budget will thank you!
Best burgers on the Coast?
- If you like to enjoy a good old burger and chips, head to Boulevarde Burgers in Woy Woy.
- People rave about their awesome burgers and delicious chips, and they even offer some great vegetarian options.
Or who can go past a pie?
- For a cheap, quick and tasty bite on the run, pop into Pie in the Sky Bakery in Erina.
- From chunky beef and chicken mornay pies through to sweet bites like custard tarts and profiteroles, they’ve got a cheap feed whatever you fancy!
Dine al fresco without breaking the bank!
For something different while the weather’s warm, make the most of the evenings by eating out under the stars. With no waiting to order or corkage charges, it’s a guaranteed good value night out that the whole family will enjoy!
We’re sure that’s all gotten your tummy rumbling, so what are you waiting for? Treat yourself to a meal out with your mates now!