Dining out when you’re on a budget doesn’t have to break the bank
Whether you’re catching up with friends and family, dining out for a special occasion or have just been caught out with nothing to eat in the fridge, it’s always nice to treat yourself to a meal out.
But when you’re not flash with cash, it can be hard to find good dining options that are both tasty and won’t break the budget. Forget the over-priced tourist traps – here’s our guide to the some of the best cheap eats in Morayfield.
Go mad for Mexican!
- Have a feast at Fiesta Modern Mexican in Morayfield. This place is getting rave reviews from locals who love their attentive service, tasty food and great deals.
- Fiesta’s great specials include Monday Madness – $11 for nachos and a drink, $3 Taco Tuesdays, or Wicked Wednesdays – when a burrito and drink is just $10.
Pass the pasta
Who doesn’t love pasta? Fasta Pasta in Morayfield have something to please everyone, and they’re a firm family favourite for some pretty good reasons!
- With both dine in and take away options, their menu has all of your Italian favourites including risotto, pasta, pizza and salads, as well as mains such as chicken parmigiana and beef boscaiola.
- And the kids are covered, with the $9.90 kids meal deal including their main meal, soft drink and a gelato.
Spice things up
Love to sample and savour the tastes of Asia?
- You can’t go past Meekak Korean BBQ in Morayfield. This funky little spot is getting rave reviews and boasts great service, generous servings and great value for money.
- Thai Delish in Morayfield are also a real crowd pleaser, serving up lots of tasty Thai favourites.
- And Morayfield’s Ruby Sun Chinese has a great all you can eat buffet, as well as all your usual Chinese favourites a la carte.
With views to die for and a budget friendly menu of bistro favourites, it’s hard to go past your local Surf or RSL club for a great, value packed meal.
- From the traditional roast dinner through to fish and chips, burgers and mouth-watering steaks and contemporary favourites like salt and pepper squid and Atlantic salmon, your local club has it covered at low prices.
- Some top picks in the Morayfield area include:-
Dine al fresco without breaking the bank!
For something different, enjoy those warm Queensland evenings by eating out under the stars. With no waiting to order or corkage charges, it’s a guaranteed good value night out that the whole family will enjoy!
- Pack yourself the perfect picnic, and head to your favourite park, nature reserve or beachside spot.
- The kids will be able to run around and enjoy themselves, and best of all there’s no washing up!
We’re sure that’s all gotten your tummy rumbling, so what are you waiting for? Treat yourself to a meal out with your mates now!