Music makes the world go round! No matter what style you’re into, there’s nothing quite like soaking up the vibe of your favourite music being played live. You don’t need a limitless budget to go to expensive concerts. Here’s some local spots where you can enjoy live music in Morayfield.
Get jazzy with it
- If getting jazzy makes your heart sing, then the Sandstone Point Hotel on Bribie Island has you covered.
- Their free Jazz by the Jetty event lets you laze about on the grass while enjoying some great jazz tunes.
Local music in Morayfield for free
Enjoy authentic pub gigs
- There’s free live music every Friday and Saturday night at the Bribie Island RSL, as well as some great daytime and midweek performances.
- Also on Bribie Island, the Sandstone Point Hotel hosts some great gigs with many of the big names.
- Head to the Caboolture Sports Club for free live music no less than 5 days a week! There’s live bands and tribute acts every Friday and Saturday night , some great soloists on Thursday nights and Sunday afternoons, and free daytime shows every Wednesday and one Monday a month.
- In Deception Bay, head to the Deception Bay Tavern. With plenty of live music to suit a wide range of music styles and tastes, there’s something there for everyone.
- The Beachmere RSL also play host to a range of regular live music performances.
Sing yourself silly
- Enjoy a karaoke crack-up! Bring a few laughs to your live music experience by creating it yourself.
- Head to Deception Bay Tavern on Saturday nights from 8:30pm for Krazy Kath’s Karaoke. Grab the mic and become a rock star!
- There’s also monthly karaoke night at Beachmere RSL – check their website for dates.
- Karaoke is always a fun night out with mates. Whether you’re brave enough to take to the stage or prefer the role of adoring (or horrified!) fan, the live music laughs are guaranteed.
The big gigs
- Sure, you might need to stretch your budget a little (or perhaps a lot!), but sometimes a big name comes along and you’ve just gotta find a way to be there.
- Around the Morayfield area, you might catch some big names performing at the Brisbane’s The Tivoli or the Brisbane Entertainment Centre. Big names touring here this year include Neil Diamond, Bruno Mars and Pink.
- Try your luck on some discounted last minute tickets. Head to Lasttix to check out what cheap tickets are on offer around Morayfield.
- But be warned about buying dodgy tickets online. If the ticket you purchase from an unauthorised seller isn’t genuine, you’re likely to be refused admission to the gig. You’re essentially throwing your cold hard cash down the drain!
With plenty of free and cheap options to get into the groove, hit the town and enjoy some live music around Morayfield today!
We can help you with fast cash to get out on the town
- Want to broaden your musical horizons or indulge in an expensive stadium style concert?
- City Finance can help you come up with the fast cash you need!
- Pop in and visit our friendly staff at our Morayfield branch for a chat.
- You can also phone us on 1300 10 30 20, or apply online today!