Socialising on a budget in Nerang
You don’t have to miss out on fun with friends when you’re not flash with cash. Here’s some low budget ideas for kicking back with your mates this weekend in Nerang.
Cheap eats in Nerang
You don’t have to skip dining out when you can’t splash the cash.
- There’s a few great cheap eats around Nerang where you and your mates can enjoy a fun and tasty meal together, even on a budget.
- Local cheap eats include Andy’s Pizza and Pasta in Nerang, Foodie Indiya and Nerang Thai.
- Or why not give Nerang RSL a try – they do some super cheap meal deals including tasty wood fired pizzas from $14.50.
Boozing on a budget
You can still enjoy a few drinks without having to splash too much cash.
- Head to your favourite Nerang local to start your night early. The drinks are often cheaper earlier in the night, when it’s happy hour and grab a few cheap cocktails.
- Head to the Nerang RSL, Beaudesert Hotel or Jimboomba Tavern and you can save the cab fare home by catching the free courtesy bus instead.
Fit with your friends
Catching up with friends doesn’t have to be all about eating and drinking – why not combine socialising with a workout?
A night of Trivia at your local pub has something for everyone.
- Whether you’re a general knowledge whizz or can’t stand quizzes – it’s all about the fun and banter of hanging out with your mates and enjoying a few laughs.
- You don’t have to be an expert on current affairs or international politics. Pub trivia is more about pop culture – the music, sports, celebrities and TV shows that you love.
- So grab a gang of friends and head to Not Tonight on Nerang Street, Southport for Wednesday night trivia from 7pm. Bookings essential!
- It’s a fabulous, fun and free way to come together for a few laughs and pick up a few fun facts along the way. Who knows – you could even win a cash prize!
Head to the flicks for next to nix
Going to the cinema can cost a small fortune – but it doesn’t have to.
- We’re not talking about limiting your options to Cheap Tuesday.
- Cheap movie tickets to Event Cinemas at Australia Fair or Robina are available if you’re a Telstra or RACQ customer.
- Register now for movie savings with Telstra Thanks.
- Then grab your cheap tickets, grab some mates and check out the latest movies.
- But ditch the expensive candy bar snacks – swing by the supermarket on your way in to grab a few treats for just a few dollars.
So, how are you catching up with your mates this weekend in Nerang? Also share your free and cheap ideas!